Friday, August 19, 2011

Life sux

Just wanted to say I have been  fuming for weeks now. Mad at the world. Mad at Nico. I told him off, and called his bitch a russian skank whore. He deserved it. He said he could never forgive me. I told him  I don't need his stupid forgiveness. What about me forgiving him for stringing me along for months and months, and then wanting me to stay  flirting and chatting with him, after he has moved in with her? I told him to go to hell. I just hate everyone right now. My car is broken down again, and I think I will have to try and sue the place that fixed it. Except they didn't fix it at all, and I paid them 700 dollars for the shitty job they did. I am sick of people treating  me bad and taking advantage of me!!!! And I ran into Carlos, my ex, one day, and he was a complete and total asshole....I don't know what I did to deserve all the shit I go through, but I've had enough of it!!!!!!!!!! Damn all of u losers to HELL!! I am sick of it! I am even  mad at God right now.

One good thing, is I got a new kitten, but he has worms and need his shots, and I am broke as usual. Fuck it all!!!!!

My birthday is in a couple of days, and I am sure I will spend it alone as usual.....fuck it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I feel like screaming my head off, but it won't do any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment