Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Testing At UCLA for Bipolar Research

I went for an MRI yesterday at UCLA, to map my brain. It was a bizarre experience. They had me in goggles, ear plugs and a headset. Up I went into a huge womblike machine that costs 3 million dollars. I had to press buttons as I watched images flash on the screen in front of me. I was hooked up for them to monitor my breathing and pulse as well. I felt like an astronaut. After wards, I had a bad head ache. Felt sort of sick the rest of the night. I was in that thing a hour, so all those magnetic impulses directed at me can't be good for me. I made $30 from it. I have to go back and have another MRI on the 16th. I got to see my brain though. That was cool.

1 comment:

  1. Wow dude, that does sound cool! I wonder what they will find.

    ReplyDelete