Sunday, July 3, 2011

OMy Omy Omy...

Oh my God in Heaven! Others say OMG! Just like it is slang. But oh my God in Heaven is speaking to me now. I am on another esoteric high. I have been very sick with depression, and have been thinking about suicide, and I am getting my little messages again. Am I crazy? I don't really know, I think I am just very sensitive...I can't talk much now. I feel too sick...Sugar died last week, and I am still in  pain over putting her to sleep. My poor Shugie Beah! You know, I am crazy at that! Oh well, she was like my little soul mate. Only pet lovers know how much their babies mean to them. Sugar was very wise soul. Very Deep. Like Yoda on Star Wars.....No Really! hahahaha  I laugh and cry at the same time cuz it is true! Ok I feel sick so I  go for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment