Monday, April 20, 2009

aww shit, here i go again-fuckin' waterworks

All day i hear " Oh Sugar, you are so beautiful, i can drown in ur eyes!" No body says, hi sandi, wazzup dawg? i feel deep for u. i love u. No , it is "U r so hot!" I want to be loved for ugly me. No one cares. I have been crying a river of sorrow the past few days, dreaming of distant lands and pining after married men. I just don't know what it takes to want me. I thought i was smart. I thought I might be cute and sweet and funny. i feel love for animals and nature and art and science and history. always i hear from these men, " Oh yeah, my wife is wonderful--smart, clever." i don't understand that if they are so great why r these men chatting with me. i am the brides maid and never the bride. i am on the outside looking in. they have a husband that is good to them and treats them right and is sexy and intelligent and has a good job. why cant i find someone to love me too?? I think I'll cry some more. feel used up though. feel sick. head stuffed up from buckets of tears. :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment