Friday, June 19, 2009

Hey Arnold---yeah u!!!

I just want to take a moment and talk about our wonderful governor Arnold and how he is cutting all poor peoples money to make up the state deficit...Just to let u know, Arnold, I had both my SSI and SSA cut, and now have $4 in my bank acct. to get me through the month...It is the 19th of the month and I guess me and my cats starve the rest of the month. Not only that, u take away dental.....What next, medical? I have been going mental for weeks cuz I cant' pay my bills anymore, and I get punished further by u taking away even more money. Thanks alot. I cry on a daily basis and am ill. I have to go out and get job feeling suicidal......I pace the floors in a manic state every night, wondering what is going to become of me. I get delusional even. But u and Maria go and have a nice dinner that ur fucking chef cooks.......Fucking governator....

No comments:

Post a Comment