Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Karma

I have noticed that a lot of my past boyfriends that have really hurt me and made me ill got karma back in a big way. One fell and is paralyzed now, another keeps going to jail and no one wants to know him anymore, another died from a heart attack from doing drugs. The one who died from a heart attack did help me in the last few years of his life, but we had a bad relationship before. Oh and one that beat me up and put me in the hospital, was sent to prison for 2 years. So they all brought it on themselves with their choices. So I have faith Nico will get his for lying to me and hurting me so bad. I have been so sick with depression all week over him. He tried to stay in touch with me, but I am too angry at him. Why would I want that? I hope she leaves him and hurts him just as bad as he has hurt me! Your Karma is coming, Nico! And I hope you learn something from it. You can't just do whatever you want and hurt people. It comes back to you. He thinks he is a good person too! And he is insulted that I tell him what a bad thing he is doing by lying to me and probably her too. I hate him. I hope he gets Karma and it hurts like HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment