Friday, May 13, 2011

Anger Implosion

I have a lot of anger in my heart, Lord. I am angry and sad and hurt and depressed that I am alone and I have no partner in my life. I was driving around today, just to get out of this apt for awhile, and I got angry driving in all this traffic of LA. That I have to be alone and not have a love of my life to help and look after me and care about me just pisses me off to no end. I am angry at you, God. I asked you to send me a wonderful man to be my husband, and all I ever seem to attract are low life men that are users. I am better than that! I deserve better. Other people meet and fall in love and have lives together and are happy. Why do I always have to lose out? What have I done to deserve so much unhappiness? It is not right. I think of killing myself all the time. I don't want to be miserable anymore.

Good thing I can say about me? I pray to God for guidance and help and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment