Sunday, May 15, 2011

God Is Love

I listen to the Christian channel when I feel totally hopeless. They talk about how God loves me no matter how much I hate myself. That Jesus wants the broken and sad and hopeless. I wish with all my heart for God to call me to do good things with my life. I pray with all my heart to get well and not be depressed anymore. I pray to get my energy back and start living my life again. Stop being anti social and angry. I pray to go out into the world and do something worthwhile with my life, and I pray for financial blessings. I am so tired of being stressed out over not having money. I want to feel happiness and do good things and feel worthwhile. Please Lord, make these awful negative thoughts leave me and bring blessings to me! Please turn my life around! I need you! Thank you Lord, In Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Good thing to say about myself~~I believe in God and want to have a personal relationship with Jesus, my Lord and Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment