Monday, March 12, 2012

woooooooo!

if every one tuned in and danced and sang like we all live in an MGM movie musical, starring Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers i know,  RKO.....Debbie Reynolds, Donald O Connor....etc etc.....just try and live on the light side of love, can we move mountains????? i am screaming down an empty hollow....no one hears me.....it is like spitting into the wind....

but hey, i dance til i drop!

                 I am part Native American, and I dance like a medicine woman every night when i get my messages......it heals me.....



and i am part celt....i have an irish temper and have a fey quality to me. i would dance with abandon like that, no prob......

formatting this blog is a pain in the ass....i know i just wrote that i looked up the word fey in websters and now i can't find where i put it......ah hellllllllllllll.......wooooooooo here i go again........

No comments:

Post a Comment