Tuesday, February 21, 2012

die anger, die!

i have a lot of rage in me. i try to make myself feel better, but it is always lurking there in the back of my head. i have realized that the men i have let into my life were psychopaths. i have understand now that they are only caring about themselves, and are down right sick in the head. abusive and evil. me being naive, i thought these men had a good side to them, but now i now that is was all about them and how they want to control me. how they tried to abuse me into their submission. not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. they had no souls. they are scum. they were highly toxic to me. like eating poison every day. if u eat a fruit that is rotten, u will get sick and start to die. only by totally eliminating these freaks from my life and forget them can i grow. i am an angel and they were like demons sent to hurt and torture me. i hate them. i want them dead. i fantasize about hiring a hit squad to hunt them down and deliver a death blow to them for me. this is from sandi.....i admit it. i want them abused and run over by cars and beaten with shovel. i give into that rage and clear it from my soul. what is so real about this, is that i know these men have abused other women and have created their own bad karma. i hope all that hurt and controlled and abused me while sicken and die from cancer.....i despise them. die u scum bags, u low life pieces of shit!!!!! i spit on u all !!!!! curse on u!!!! die in pain!!! eat shit and die!! if i could line u all up and shoot u with a firing squad, i would....all i can do is hate u and try to forgive u, though none of u deserve it, and probably would not even comprehend that u had done anything wrong. that is because u think the whole world revolves around u and ur wants.....

1 comment:

  1. as i was re reading this, as i heard the word control, i heard the exact same word from my tv at the same time. someone is trying to talk to me from the other side. someone is communicating with me. trying to help me. it happens to me a lot, hearing words that mean something to me as i read them...

    ReplyDelete