Wednesday, February 22, 2012

is this the End or just the Beginning?????




being grounded in reality, and yet having a toe hold on eternity, i pick up subtle signs others might ignore as coincidence or just scoff at out right. i record in some way, whether on paper,  or online or talking about it to a witness  when esoteric things  happen to me, just to prove it to someday somehow to whoever will bother to listen. i want to set it down for myself as well, and try and fiqure out what i am listening to. what celestial radio wave am i tuned in to? course, writing on a blog isn't much proof, if powers at be decide to delete everything....big brother, you know.

i had just shut off my computer for the night,, which is really morning. it is now 7 am pst, more or less.....
i turned my tv to the family channel and this pastor was talking about revelations. i hear that a lot lately. the evangelical christians are totally certain we are all living in the end times, according to biblical scripture. i try and not listen to all the hoopla from every one, saying the world is ending in 2012.

i prefer to think of us all evolving to a higher sphere of intelligence and communication, and that we are teetering on the brink of self discovery or self immolation. we have the tools for annilhation,  and it is a bitterly real.  we have had a few generations now living under the threat of nuclear doomsday. kinda like waiting for the big lead balloon to fall on our heads. duck and cover!

probably all the harsh reality of life has made me go hiding, safely away in the attic of my head, where i toss missives of cosmic info to whoever happens to pass by my ivory tower and stops to listen to what i have to say. clearly, it has not been many who have listened. or cared. or have believed me. i am sincere about it though. i am not ashamed. i feel special that i am chosen. it is hard to prove though, so i continue to write and know that i at least am aware of it.....

so, i am drifting off to sleep, and i glanced up at a scripture the was reading from. it was displayed on the screen as he was reading from his bible. i didn't even really hear it, to be honest, just saw the numbers, and as i am sensitive to numbers jumping out at me sometimes, i happened to notice it. i was too sick and exhausted to listen much.... i am very tired and sleepy and achy...but i did catch the chapter and verse of revelations, 22 12...and i think ot myself, isn't that today's date? 


so i go get my bible and look it up, and here it is....

Revelation 22: 12 


Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13..I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,  the Beginning and the End.


boop boop be doop!


betty boop angel..that is moi
 

angel on yahoo news



~delicate blue marble ~
 nasa photo feb. 2012

don't make me come down there!  :o)









Duly noted. 
















i love u too Father. x s.

No comments:

Post a Comment