Monday, February 20, 2012

i feel whispers of an angel's wing....

I am a diamond in the rough

nice gig~playing to baby jesus!

I Pray For My Guardian Angels to Protect Me From ALL Harm

Angels Bring Peace

~~~I want to be an angel that protects animals~~~



sometimes i say i have to ozz fest myself..and then sometimes i have to JESUS fest myself......if u r multi dimensional person, u chat meditation in gratitude....u look inside urself and know u r at one with the universe....it is not rocket science, u know!

being brought up as a kid a southern baptist, i love old gospel songs. they are the roots of rock and roll...
round robin prayer circles....singin to the sky above.....



miss my southern roots....miss my granny

2 comments:

  1. i originally had three vids playing at once, but maybe it sounds to cacophonic to most people. it sounds good to me, because i hear all the different levels of praise in the words

    ReplyDelete